Research, Enterprise & Innovation
The aim of the ARCH Research, Enterprise and Innovation Programme is to expand Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) and Health Care Technology (HTC) facilities and activity across the region and drive an ecosystem of vibrant life sciences and technology over the next 1-3 years.
An ILS works in an interdisciplinary context of clinical, academic and industrial practice, research, enterprise and innovation. The unique model led by Swansea University’s School of Medicine with partners across the region supports the delivery of a sustainable health and life science knowledge economy for South West Wales and beyond.
Ongoing projects managed by the programme include:
- ILS Healthcare Technology & Innovation Centre at Singleton
- Morriston Phase 1 - Redevelopment of Management Centre
- Morriston Phase 2 - Development of a 'Medi-Park' facility
- ACCELERATE Life Sciences & Health Innovation Platform
- AgorIP Intellectual Property Commercialisation Initiative